- 1.2 kg.yellow noodles
- 600g bean sprouts
- 600g kt.fresh white fish
- 1 inch lengkuas
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 15 shallots
- 2 tbs corriander
- 2 tbs chilli powder
- 1 tbs cummin seeds
- 1 tbs Tumeric
- 2 tbs salt, sugar and vesop, respectively.
- 1/2 bowl of oil,
- 7 tbs plain flour (add 1 bowl of water and stir)
- 15 lime – cut into halves
- 2 lemon grass, bruised
- 5 green chilli
- 4 bean curd cake (fried and sliced)
- 5 eggs (hard-boiled and quartered)
- 5 red chilli
- 1/2 bowl shallots (sliced and fried until brown)
- 5 stalks of spring onions (chopped)
- 5 bowls of water to boil the fish. Keep the stock.
- Heat oil in pan and stir fry the spices. After a few minutes add the pounded soya beans and serai, then fry until it fragrants.
- Pour the fish stock into the ingredients and bring it to boil. Add salt, sugar, smg and gradually add the plain flour gravy.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0