- 1-pound ground beef
- 2-envelopes onion cup-a-soup instant soup
- 1/3-cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4-cup ketchup
- 2-tbsp finely chopped parsley
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 1-inch meatballs; divide into three batches.
- Place one batch on 9-inch microwave-safe round shallow dish; cover with wax paper.
- Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until done. Repeat with remaining batches. Serve, if desired with assorted mustards or tomato sauce.
- Conventional oven: Preheat oven to 375º. Shape meatballs as above. In shallow baking pan, arrange meatballs and bake 18 minutes or until done. Serve as above.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0