Maui Cheese Logs
- 1 (7 oz.) jar macadamia nuts
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lb. sharp Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 3 tsp. grated orange rind
- 6 T. Grand Marnier liqueur
- Chop macadamia nuts in a food processor. Reserve 3 tablespoons and set aside
- Place remaining chopped nuts in a medium-size bowl and add the cheeses. Blend. Add the orange rind and Grand Marnier. Blend well.
- Divide mixture in half and spoon each into a rectangle of plastic wrap. Fold wrap around mixture and form into logs. Refrigerate until firm.
- When ready to serve, remove plastic and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0