Marinated Vegetable Salad
- 1 16-ounce can tiny green peas
- 1 12-ounce can tiny white shoe peg corn
- 1 16-ounce can French-style green beans
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- Add chopped pimento, red bell pepper or diced mozzarella cheese as desired
Sweet and Sour Dressing:
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- First make the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients in a saucepan and heat to boiling. Cool.
- Drain the canned vegetables well and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over all. Mix well. Let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
Note: Salad should keep for several weeks in refrigerator.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0