- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container nondairy whipped topping
- Combine crushed pretzels, melted butter or margarine, and sugar. Press mixture into a pie pan
- Zest and juice both limes.
- Mix together lime juice and zest, orange juice, and condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon filling into pretzel crust
- Chill pie for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0