Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 pkg Graham Crackers — ground fine
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter — meltedFilling:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 semisweet chocolate squares — melted
- 24 oz cream cheese — softened
STEP BY STEP:
- Combine butter, sugar and cocoa powder. Stir in crumbs. Press evenly over bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool pan and grease sides.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Blend in Baileys. Pour about 1/3 mixture into a bowl and stir in melted chocolate. Pour half of plain mixture into prepared pan. Drizzle with half the chocolate mixture. Repeat layers.
- Make a marbled design by gently swirling batter with a knife. Bake 10 minutes at 450, then 55 minutes at 250.