Maple Pumpkin Pie
- 1 frozen unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie shell, defrosted, OR 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1 can (16 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon artificial maple extract
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Whisk all ingredients until blended in medium mixing bowl. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake on lowest oven rack 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375° F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted near center of filling comes out clean. Cover crust with aluminum foil to prevent over browning, if necessary.
- Remove pie from oven to wire rack; cool completely.
Note: Pie may be made ahead, cover and refrigerate up to one day
Share & Print
0 0 100 0