- Squeezed mangoes or mango pulp – 1/4 of total quantity desired
- Milk (preferably not Skimmed) – 1/2 of total quantity desired
- Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt 1/4 of total quantity desired
- Cardamom – about 1 piece per cup
- Peel the Cardamom and powder the grains; throw away the peels. Alternatively you can use half a spoon of readily available powdered Cardamom.
- Add ice cream/frozen yogurt, milk, and mango pulp to the blender and blend them for about 2 minutes. Add Cardamom to the milk shake and blend it again for a few seconds.
- Refrigerate the milk shake and serve with or without ice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0