Mandarin Orange Pie
- 1 1/4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (10 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix graham wafer crumbs, sugar and melted butter together. Spread in the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- Mix gelatin with cold water. Stir in boiling water. Add sugar and stir to dissolve. Stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate until it starts to thicken.
- Whip cream until thick. Fold half of the whipped cream into the gelatin mixture, until blended. Fold in the mandarin oranges. Spoon into the crumb crust.
- Top with the remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate 3 – 4 hours.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0