Mandarin Orange Cheese Pie
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (11 oz. or 15 oz. each) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 (9-inch) ready-to-use or homemade graham cracker pie crust
- Blend cream cheese and orange marmalade; stir in whipped topping.
- Place a single layer of oranges on bottom of pie crust. Spoon cream cheese mixture over oranges.
- Garnish with all remaining oranges. Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0