Malted Milk Brownies
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1-1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 can milk chocolate frosting (@ 16 oz)
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 45 malted-milk balls, such as whoppers, from 1 bag (3.5 oz), finely ground
- additional malted milk balls, halved
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 350�. Line an 8″ square baking pan with enough foil to overhang sides by 2″. In a pot over medium heat melt butter with chocolate. reduce heat to low; stir in sugar till combined. Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs, flour, ground malted-milk balls, vanilla & salt. Spread batter into pan. Bake 40 minutes, or until edges are set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
- Cool completely in pan on rack. Using foil to help lift, remove brownies from pan. Remove foil; spread frosting over top of brownies.
- Cut into bars; garnish with additional malted milk balls, if desired.