Magic cookie bars recipe
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 3-1/2 oz can flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 oz can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9X13 baking pan, pour melted butter.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter then pour sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cool.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. Cut into bars.