- 8oz. hot cooked elbow macaroni
- 4 (1-oz.) slices of American cheese, cut into thin strips
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. peanut oil
- 1 (17 oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 ozs. sliced pepperoni
- Stir together hot macaroni and American cheese in a large bowl until cheese melts. Cool. Stir in eggs.
- Brush peanut oil on a 12-inch pizza pan with sides. Spread macaroni mixture evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350º for 10 minutes.
- Spread with sauce; top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until cheese melts.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0