Basic pizza dough
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- pepper for taste
- 1 pound of Lox
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- Place pizza bottom on a lightly greased pizza pan. In a bowl combine oil and garlic. Spread mixture over the pizza bottom.
- Bake at 375º for 12 minutes, or until crust golden brown. Cool.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, parsley and pepper. Spread over cooled crust. Top with Lox and capers and sprinkle with dill. Add tomato slices and onion rings, and black olives (if you like). Cut into wedges.
Note: This dish can be refrigerated.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0