Lo-Cal Strawberry Pie
- 1 C. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 C oil
- 2-3 T ice water
- Mix oil and water. Add rest of crust ingredients.
- Dough will form a ball. Roll between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
- Put in 8 or 9 inch pie pan.
- Prick crust well with fork. Bake at 350º for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 1/4 C cornstarch
- 1 1/2 C water
- dash of salt
- 1 small pkg sugar-free strawberry Jell-O
- 4 1/2 C. sliced fresh strawberries
- In medium saucepan cook first 3 filling ingredients, stirring constantly, until boiling, thick and smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add Jell-O; mix thoroughly. Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into pie shell.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0