Linguine With White Clam Sauce
- 1 dozen fresh, cleaned cherry stone clams (chopped)
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 lb. Linguine
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Simmer garlic with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until garlic is a golden color. Discard garlic clove. Add cleaned clams, any juice they may impart, and dry white wine.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minute, or until wine has evaporated. Add the salt, chopped parsley and a dash of pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over cooked pasta, toss gently and serve!
Share & Print
0 0 100 0