- 1 can Pizza sauce
- 6 oz. linguine, cooked
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 egg
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sauté whatever your favorite ingredients are such as: peppers, onions, black olives, mushrooms. Use your favorite meat(s): sausage (cooked), hamburger (cooked), Canadian bacon.Use a springform pan, spray with Pam.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix linguine, parmesan, milk and egg together. Put in pan, make a pizza crust shape.
- Cook for 20 minutes, remove from oven.
- Spread the pizza sauce over crust.
- Add your sautéed vegetables and cooked meat.Cover with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, undo springform pan. Cut into wedges and enjoy.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0