- 6-oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8-oz. can frozen Limeade
- 8-oz. tub Whipped Topping
- 3-4 drops Green Food Coloring, or more as desired
- 1 prepared Graham Cracker Crust or baked pie shell
- Lime Slices (for optional garnish)
- Thoroughly blend together the condensed milk and the limeade frozen concentrate. Fold in the whipped topping, adding green food coloring a few drops at a time until desired hue is attained.
- Pour the filling into the prepared graham cracker pie shell. Garnish pie with dollops of whipped topping and lime slices, too, if desired.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours prior to serving. Slice to serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0