- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup dried brown lentils
- 3 MAGGI® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach or kale
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking brown rice
- HEAT olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- ADD water, lentils, bouillon, and vinegar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- STIR in spinach and rice; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; uncover. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0