- 8 C. chicken stock
- 1/2 – 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 can straw mushroom
- 16 large shrimps, peeled, deveined
- 1 C. snow peas
- 1/3 C. shredded carrots (just for color)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 chili pepper, cut into rings
- 4 Tbsp. nam plah (found at Oriental food stores)
- 6-8 stalks of lemongrass
- Bring the broth to a simmer. Add crushed red pepper and shrimp, simmer for five minutes. Add lemongrass and simmer for another five minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer a few minutes more. Be careful not to overcook as the vegetables will lose their color and get limp.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0