Lemon Spritz Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 teaspoon Wilton Lemon Flavoring
- 1 1/4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven 350°F. Cream butter and cream cheese together. Add sugar and mix well until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk, vanilla, lemon flavoring and lemon peel. Mix well. Gradually add flour and salt to creamed mixture. Shape dough in small logs and place in Wilton Cookie Press. Press cookies onto cool ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.