Lemon Spinach Soup
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced lengthwise in 1/2 inch strips
- 1 1/3 tsp. olive oil
- 8 cups fat-free chicken broth – 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 7 cups fresh spinach, packed down, washed
- dash of pepper (to add taste)
- 1 lemon, sliced paper thin
- In a medium stockpot, sauté onions in oil over medium heat until tender. Add chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Stir in spinach, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with pepper, if desired.
- Serve hot with lemon slices floating on top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0