Lemon Raspberry Ribbon Pie
- 1 (9-inch) baked pastry shell
- 1 (10-ounce) pkg frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 1 Tbl. cornstarch
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- In small saucepan, combine raspberries and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened and clear. Cool 10 minutes. Chill thoroughly, about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl combine condensed milk, lemon juice. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread one-third lemon mixture into pie shell; top with raspberry mixture then add remaining lemon mixture.
- Chill thoroughly
Share & Print
0 0 100 0