Lemon Herb Whitefish
- 1 white fish fillets, about 1 lb. total (cod, halibut, etc.)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried or 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- generous dash pepper
- generous dash salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium to large lemon, thinly sliced, seeded, ends pieces discarded
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place a heavy baking sheet in oven to preheat as well. Cut a large rectangle of foil or parchment paper* and place fish fillet in the center of the piece.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except lemon slices in a small bowl and stir well. Spread mixture evenly over fish, scatter lemon slices on top, and fold the edges of the foil up over each fillet, crimping edges tightly.
- Place fish packages on preheated baking sheet and bake 10 minutes per inch of fish thickness (so if your fillet is half an inch thick, cook for just 5 minutes).
- Fish is done when it just starts to flake in the center. Serve fish in over brown rice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0