Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 2/3 cups lemon juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 3.4 oz pkg lemon-flavored instant pudding mix
- 2 9-inch pie shells, baked
- Whipped Cream
- Lemon Slices
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in water, mixing until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and clear. Quickly stir in egg yolks. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice, salt and butter.
- Cool for several hours or overnight.
- In a mixing bowl, blend condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in pudding mix and remaining lemon juice. Fold into chilled lemon mixture.
- Divide and spoon into baked pie shells. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lemon slices
Share & Print
0 0 100 0