Lemon Chiffon Pie
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust, reserve 1 Tbsp. crumbs for garnish if desired
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 C. RealLemon Juice from concentrate
- a few drops yellow food color
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 C. whipped topping
- In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, RealLemon juice and food coloring. Mix well.
- In a small bowl beat egg whites with cream of tartar till stiff but not dry. Gently fold into sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust. Chill 3 hours or till set.
- Top with whipped topping and reserved crumbs before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0