Lattice-Top Chicken Stew
- 1 package (16 ounce) frozen, California blend vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tube (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, onions and seasoned salt
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Seal perforations; cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips. Working quickly, weave strips over warm filling, forming a lattice crust. Bake 15 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0