Korean Grilled Beef
- 3 ea Green onions, finely chopped
- 4 ea Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 tb Soy sauce
- 2 tb Sesame oil
- 1 tb Sesame seeds
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 2 tb Sherry or mirin (rice wine)
- 1/8 ts Black pepper
- Slice the steak diagonally against the grain into very thin strips. Score each piece lightly. (This prevents meat from curling as it is grilling).
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, mix well, then add meat. Allow to marinate for several hours or overnight.
- To prevent overcooking, grill meat just until it turns color, then remove from heat. Remember, all meat continue to cook even when taken off heat.
- Serve with rice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0