Korean Barbequed Short Ribs
- 5 lb Beef short ribs, 2 1/2″ long
- 1 tb Sesame seeds
- 1 c Soy sauce
- 2 tb Mirin (sweet rice wine) or
- 3 tb Sugar
- 2 ts Fresh ginger, finely minced
- 4 ea Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tb Dried red pepper, chopped
- Toast sesame seeds in pan over low flame. Grind sesame seeds in mortar and pestle and add to mreinade. Place ribs in a large plastic bag. Combine marinade ingredients and pour over ribs, pressing air out of bag and sealing securely.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours. Remove ribs from bag, shaking off excess marinade.
- Grill ribs over hot mesquite 15 to 20 minutes, turning and basting just before removing from the grill. Ribs are ready when brown and crispy.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0