Kool-Aid Lemon Pie
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 envelope (.14 oz) unsweetened lemon-lime Kool-Aid
- whipped topping
- Pour milk into a small metal or glass mixing bowl. Add beater to the bowl. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Coat a 9 inch pie plate with Pam. Line bottom and sides of plate with wafers.
- Beat milk until soft peaks form. Add sugar and drink mix. Beat until thoroughly mixed. Spoon over wafers.
- Freeze at least 4 hours. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0