Kiwi Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 c finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 c butter melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c cold water
- 1 (8 oz) carton plain yogurt
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/ c whipping cream
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c whipping cream
- Combine vanilla wafers, cinnamon, and butter. Press onto bottom and sides of a 9″ pie plate to form a firm even crust. Chill about one hour.
- Meanwhile in small saucepan soften gelatin in cold water till gelatin is dissolved. Cool.
- Beat together yogurt, sugar, and juice; stir in the cooled gelatin mixture. Chill till partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Beat 1/2 c whipping cream till soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into gelatin mixture. Chill till mixture mounds when spooned.
- Turn into chilled crust. Cover and chill several hours or till set.
- Just before serving, arrange some of the sliced kiwi around edge of pie.
- Beat 1/2 c whipping cream to soft peaks. Spoon into center of pie; garnish with remaining sliced kiwi.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0