- 1 16-ounce package uncooked jumbo-sized pasta shells
- 1 7 1/2-ounce can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 2 1/2-ounce can tiny shrimp, drained
- 1-cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2-cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2-tbsp thinly sliced celery
- 1-tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1-tbsp finely chopped pimiento
- Celery leaves for garnish
- Add the shells gradually to 6 quarts of boiling salted water and cook until tender, yet firm.
- Drain; rinse with cold water, then drain again. Set aside, upside down, to cool.
- Combine the crabmeat, shrimp, cheese, salad dressing, celery, onion and pimiento in a small bowl. If the mixture seems to dry, add more salad dressing.
- Spoon the mixture into cooled shells; cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve the shells garnished with celery leaves.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0