Jewel Box Pie
- 1 box lime Jell-O
- 1 box cherry Jell-O
- 1/2 pt. whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 baked pie shell
- Prepare each pkg. of Jell-O as directed on box. Chill until set.
- Cut into small cubes. Whip cream till stiff, set aside.
- Combine milk and pudding, mix well. Fold pudding into whipped cream. Fold half the lime Jell-O cubes and half cheery Jell-O cubes into whipped cream mixture.
- Pour into pie shell. Place remaining Jell-O cubes on top. Chill until set
Share & Print
0 0 100 0