- 4 large potatoes — peeled and cut into 3/4″ cubes
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic — crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 3.5 oz. can pitted black olives — drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese — shredded
- 4 jalapeno peppers — seeded and chopped
- Place potatoes in 3 quart saucepan or Dutch oven and pour in cold water
to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until
potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine mustard, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in oil. Add potatoes, olives, green onions, cheese, and jalapenos.
- Toss to mix well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0