J.T. Pappy’s Barbecued Chicken Pizza with J.T. Pappy’s Hickory Heaven Sauce
- 1 cup store bought or leftover roast chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup J.T. Pappy’s Hickory Heaven Sauce
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread J.T. Pappy’s Hickory Heaven Sauce over crust. Top with chicken pieces, scallions and cheese. You can throw more veggies on the pizza for added texture. Bake the pizza for about 10 – 12 minutes.