Italian Pasta Salad With Tuna
– 8 ounces uncooked rotelle or spiral pasta
– 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked*
– 2-1/2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, onions and/or mushrooms)
– 1/2 cup cubed cheddar or mozzarella cheese
– 1/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
– 1 cup Wish-Bone® Light Ranch Dressing
Cook rotelle according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except Wish-Bone® Light Ranch Dressing. Add Dressing; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Toss, if desired, with additional Dressing before serving.
*VARIATION: Use 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled or broiled.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 20 Minutes(s)