Indonesian Chili Peanut Satay Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock Or Broth
- 2 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Karo, Light Or Dark
- 1 tablespoon Black Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Red Pepper To Taste
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic and saut 30 seconds.
- Add peanut butter, and stir until blended. Add the rest of ingredients.
- Heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, until the sauce is smooth and just beginning to boil. Serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0