- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsps. finely chopped red onions
- 2 tbsps. finely chopped tomato
- 1-2 tsps. chopped green chilies.
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh coriander
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Combine the eggs, red onions, tomatoes, chilies, fresh coriander and salt in a bowl and beat until frothy.
- Heat the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and spread until it covers the base of the pan. Cook for 1½ minutes until the egg is set and the underside lightly browned.
- Turn with a wide spatula and cook for 30 seconds until the other side is browned. Serve immediately.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0