Impossibly Easy Quesadilla Pie
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drain well
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro, or parsley
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 3 eggs
- Salsa, optional
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease pie plate, 9x 1 1/4 inches
- Sprinkle chilies, cheese and cilantro in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and eggs together until well blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0