Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Sour Cream Topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease pie plate.
- Place all ingredients except sour cream topping in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed for about 2 minutes, stopping blender occasionally to stir, until smooth.
- Or beat in large bowl with electric mixer on high for 2 minutes, scraping bowl constantly.
- Pour into pie plate. Bake 45 minutes or until just puffed and center is dry. Do not over bake.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0