Impossible Herbs & Onion Pie
- 3 Onions, sliced thin-separate rings
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 lbs Bacon, crisp fried/crumbled
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 tsp Dried savory leaves
- 1/4 tsp Dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp Dried parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 400º. Grease a 9″ pie plate.
- Cook onions in butter in 10″ skillet, stirring frequently, till onions are softened.
- Arrange half of the onions evenly in pie plate; sprinkle with half of the bacon. Top with remaining onions and bacon.
- Place milk, worcestershire sauce, eggs and baking mix in blender container. Cover and blend on high 15 sec. Pour into plate.
- Mix herbs in small bowl; crush slightly. Sprinkle evenly over milk mixture. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0