Impossible Brownie Pie
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 c Brown Sugar; Packed
- 4 oz Chocolate; Melted, cooled
- 1/4 c Margarine or butter; soften
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Bisquick
- 3/4 c Nuts; Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Grease 9″ pie plate.
- Beat all ingredients except nuts until smooth; 2 minutes in blender on high, stopping blender occasionally to stir, or 2 minutes with hand beater.
- Pour into plate; sprinkle with nuts. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired
Share & Print
0 0 100 0