Hungarian Prune Stew
- 1 lb dried prunes
- 2 C water
- 1 lb smoked sausage in 1 inch pieces
- 1 round slice of lemon
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp flour
- Cook prunes in 2 cups water for 5 minutes. When soft enough to remove pits, do so.
- Put prunes back in water; add sausage pieces and lemon slice. Cook until prunes are almost cooked.
- Mix sour cream and flour, dilute with a little of the cooking liquid, and whip.
- Pour sour-cream mixture into pot. Simmer for 5 minutes longer and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0