Houston Spinach Dip
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 to 1 (1 5/8-ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 1 round bread loaf
- Drain spinach; press out excess water, or place between towels and wring out excess.
- Combine with mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Hollow out center of bread (don’t cut through bottom); reserve center of bread for other use.
- Serve dip from bread bowl with chips or vegetable dippers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0