- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- COMBINE honey and mustard in small bowl. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with pepper.
- BAKE for 15 minutes. Brush with honey-mustard mixture. Bake, brushing twice with additional glaze, for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center (170° F.). Sprinkle with parsley.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0