Home Made Cottage Cheese
- 6 pints/3.5 litres/15 cups Milk
- 7 fl.oz/20 ml/scant cup Warm Water
- 3 fl.oz/75 ml/3/8 cup White Vinegar
- Bring to the milk to a boil, stirring constantly, over high heat.Remove from heat. Combine the water and vinegar.Slowly add the vinegar solution to the boiled milk. As soon as the milk curdles do not add any more.
- Put 3 to 4 layers of cheesecloth on a sieve and strain the curdled milk. Tie up the ends of the cheesecloth and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Hang it up to drain throughly.
- Use in savoury and sweet dishes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0