Holiday Cheese Ball
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1/4 pound blue cheese
- 1/2 pound extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Allow cheeses to soften to room temperature.
- Combine in mixer bowl and beat until well blended.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, onion powder and 1/2 cup of the chopped pecans. Chill.
- Shape into a ball and roll ball in remaining pecans.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve with assorted crackers, fresh fruit, such as seedless grapes, apples and pear slices.
- Freeze if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0