Hearty Beef Stew
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 loves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (16oz.) italian -style frozen vegetables
- 2 c. southern style hash brown potatoes
- 1 jar (14oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 can (10 1/2oz.) condensed beef broth
- 3 tbls. French’s worcestershire sauce
- Brown beef with garlic in large saucepan; drain. Add remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling. cover. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve in warm bowls with garlic bread, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0