Healthy Hash Brown Cheese Omelet
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 C. chopped green pepper
- 1 3/4 C. frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- egg substitute equivalent to 8 eggs
- 1/4 C. water
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 slices light American Cheese
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté onion and green pepper.
- Add potatoes, cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- In a bowl, beat egg substitute, water and pepper; pour over vegetables. As eggs set, lift edges’ letting uncooked portions flow underneath.
- Just before eggs are completely set, place cheese slices over half of the omelet.
- Fold the omelet in half and transfer to a warm serving plate.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0