Hawaiian Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 14 oz can pineapple chunks
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- Melt butter in shallow baking pan in 400° oven.
- Stir together ketchup and garlic; brush over wings.
- Roll wings in breadcrumbs, coat evenly.
- Place in pan, turn to coat lightly with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice in 2-cup measure; add water to make 3/4 cup liquid.
- Stir in brown sugar, ginger, Worcestershire & hot pepper sauce.
- After wings have cooked 30 minutes, turn & pour on sauce.
- Bake about 20-30 minutes longer or until chicken is tender.
- Add pineapple for last 5 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0